You can have Dahi Barray/Bhallay😍😋 using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dahi Barray/Bhallay😍😋
- You need of Tamarind and date chutney (see recipe).
- It’s of For barra/Bhalla.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of White Lentils(soaked).
- You need 1 Cup of Split Yellow lentils (soaked).
- It’s 2-3 tbs of water (for blending).
- It’s 1 pinch of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s as needed of Tamarind & date chutney.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies chopped.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need of For yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 kg of yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tbs of cornflour.
- It’s of to taste salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of sugar.
- It’s as needed of milk.
- It’s of Ingredients for Dahi Baray.
- Prepare of Prepared Bhally.
- Prepare of Prepared Yogurt.
- Prepare as needed of Black salt.
- Prepare as needed of Roasted cumin.
- Prepare as needed of onion rings.
- Prepare as needed of Red chilli powder.
- You need as needed of Chaat masala.
- You need as needed of Green chutney.
- You need as needed of Dry pomegranate.
Dahi Barray/Bhallay😍😋 step by step
- For Barray/Bhallay In a blender blend yellow lentils white lentils and green chilliee by adding water then let it out in a bowl.
- Now add, salt, ginger garlic paste baking soda and keep mixing in one direction with hand until the mixture blends well.
- Now leave it for 15-20 minutes Now fry the Bhalla in medium heat cooking oil and then let it cool.
- Now soak these fried Bhalla in the salted water for 10-12 minutes After that, press the Bhalla for drain water.
- For Yogurt In a bowl, add yogurt, salt, corn flour, sugar, milk and blend it well..
- For Dahi Baray Preparation: First of all, put Bhallas in a dish/platter and add some prepared yogurt on it and use onion rings, dry pomegranate black salt, roasted cumin, red chili powder, chaat masala, green chutney, tamarind date sauce to taste..
- You can store in a airtight container for 2 weeks.😊.
recipe by Saba Butt @cookpad