Chicken tator tot casserole with red potatoes and green beans. Brown the ground beef or hamburger with a Giggling over making tater tot buns and selling them to Red Robin. Funny thing is I bet they would be. Evenly spread tater tots on top of cheese.
Add flour and taco seasoning mix. Stir in tomatoes and green chiles. The sweet sound of satisfied silence. You can make Chicken tator tot casserole with red potatoes and green beans using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken tator tot casserole with red potatoes and green beans
- Prepare 1 of bag of steamers red potatoes and green beans.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts pre cooked.
- Prepare 1 of small bag of tator tots.
- Prepare 1 of can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 of how ever much u want of any kind of cheese u want even mix and natch is great lol.
- Prepare 1 of season to tatse.
It's Great For Any Dinner Or Holiday Meal. I was quite surprised at how good the Tater Tots were as a potato topping. Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick and easy comfort food staple recipe all over the Midwest! My kids love it with ketchup, but chopped green onions.
Chicken tator tot casserole with red potatoes and green beans instructions
- Throw the cream of mushroom, tator tots, chicken, and seasonings together and mix in the pan u plan on baking it in..
- Top with the bag of steamers red potatoes and green bean mixture is what I used.
- Top that with cheese and bake until bubbly and enjoy!.
Add half a bag of frozen tater tots to the bottom of the slow cooker and then add green beans, then the rest of the tots. Pour over the meat mixture and spread out to an. Spray the slow cooker insert with cooking This looks delicious, I am not sure what tater tots taste like as we don't have them in the UK however chicken and potatoes are. Pulsing potato tots in a food processor keeps their crispy texture and turns them into a crunchy topping in this Chopped Dinner Challenge recipe for pot pie. Pulse the tots in a food processor with the thyme until medium ground.