Smoked ham with a sweet chili glaze. Season the ham with dry rub. Place plastic wrap over ham and put in refrigerator. Allow the seasoning to penetrate the ham overnight to give it a fuller flavor.
Let's start by smoking the ham with a sweet and spicy glaze in a Masterbuilt Electric Smoker. We'll then add some potatoes to the smoker. The last item will be pineapple rings to accompany the protein and starch. You can make Smoked ham with a sweet chili glaze using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked ham with a sweet chili glaze
- You need 1 of deli ham 3 to 4 pounds boneless.
- Prepare 1 bottle of sweet chili sauce (find in the Asian section).
Quick and easy glazed smoked pork chop and ham steak recipe with chili powder and brown sugar. I bought a pack of smoked pork chops and was just planning to heat them up and call it a day when I got to thinking how much I like a little sweet and a little heat. A rub, basting sauce, and honey glaze turn a precooked ham into something special. Cooking in the smoker adds flavor and makes the ham tender.
Smoked ham with a sweet chili glaze step by step
- Make cuts on the ham like a diamond thatch.
- Get your smoker ready temp at 200 make sure you have a lot of wood, wood chips, to smoke this ham for 6 hours to keep temp at 200 degrees.
- After 3 hour you start to glaze the ham every half hour with sweet chili sauce with a basting brush or mop with sauce in a bowl. Untill enteral temp is 160 or 170 degrees take out and let rest with a tent (like foil) for 15 to 20 minutes.
recipe by sylvia.beal @cookpad
In this recipe, the sweet and spicy rub, flavorful basting sauce, and honey glaze bring together ingredients such as cayenne pepper, pineapple juice. Serve this magnificent ham, baked with a sweet tangy glaze, pineapple, and maraschino cherries, for holiday dinners or any time you want to make a splash. While baking the ham as directed, I prepared the glaze over low heat in a sauce pan, with a tad of the pineapple. See more ideas about smoked ham, smoked food recipes, smoking recipes. · Try this delicious baked ham recipe for fully-cooked ham with a glaze made from Jack Daniel's Amazon.com : Smithfield Spiral Sliced Boneless Ham, Fully Cooked, Lean, Sweet Cured. This smoked ham is coated in a homemade spice rub, cooked in a smoker, then brushed with a homemade brown sugar and maple glaze.