Pumpkin Bars. For some sugar and spice, try Paula Deen's Pumpkin Bars recipe from Food Network; tangy cream cheese icing is the perfect complement to this sweet treat. Pumpkin bars are an easy, yummy, fall dessert treat. Pumpkin bars are a popular Fall treat, but they can be served at any time during the year.
These pumpkin bars are so easy to make, and taste great! This pumpkin bars recipe involves your standard dry bowl and wet bowl, and then mixing everything together. Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt. You can make Pumpkin Bars using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bars
- You need of cake mixture.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of pumpkin.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of middle layer.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
Pumpkin bars with a cheesecake-like filling and a crunchy streusel topping. Makes the perfect make-ahead dessert for football parties or Thanksgiving! Homemade pumpkin streusel bars are a fun and delicious alternative to pumpkin pie. The pumpkin bar batter itself is easy to whip up in just a few minutes (no mixer required), and then the bars bake up to be soft and moist and perfectly pumpkin-y, with just the right amount of pumpkin.
Pumpkin Bars step by step
- Mix eggs, pumpkin, vegetable oil, and granulated sugar well..
- Add the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, cinnamon) to the wet and mix well..
- Mix together in a separate bowl the ingredients for the middle layer..
- Pour half the batter into the 10×13 pan..
- Sprinkle your middle layer mixture over the batter in the pan..
- Pour the remainder of your batter into the pan..
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350°F or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cool then frost with cream cheese frosting. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347276-cream-cheese-frosting.
These FAMOUS pumpkin cheesecake bars have a delicious cinnamon graham cracker crust with two layers of cheesecake. These pumpkin dessert bars are so easy! A yellow cake mix makes this a fast, simple, and totally addicting alternative to pumpkin pie. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. These Pumpkin Bars have that same basic combination as the beloved Pumpkin Pie, combining pastry with a creamy smooth custard-like pumpkin filling.