Gluten Free Coffee and Walnut Cake.
You can have Gluten Free Coffee and Walnut Cake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Coffee and Walnut Cake
- You need of Cake:.
- Prepare of Stork.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- You need of eggs, medium, beaten.
- It’s of gluten free self-raising flour, sieved.
- Prepare of level teaspoon gluten free baking powder.
- It’s of walnuts, chopped.
- Prepare of coffee essence.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of Icing:.
- Prepare of Stork tub.
- You need of icing sugar, sieved.
- It’s of milk, if necessary.
- You need of coffee essence.
- You need of Decoration:.
- It’s of walnuts.
Gluten Free Coffee and Walnut Cake step by step
- Place all cake ingredients together in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Place in 2 x 18cm (7 inch) greased and bottom-lined sandwich tins..
- Bake in middle of preheated oven 180 ° C, 160 °C fan oven, Gas mark 4 for 25–30 minutes. Turn out and cool on wire tray..
- Icing: Cream Stork and icing sugar until light. Add coffee essence and beat until well blended, adding a little milk if needed..
- Sandwich the 2 cakes together with a little of the icing.
- Spread most of the remainder on the sides and top of the cake..
- Chop all but eight of the walnuts and press around the sides of the cake..
- Pipe remaining icing around the edge using a star nozzle and decorate with reserved walnuts..
recipe by Kimberlie @cookpad