Soboro Sushi Cake.
You can cook Soboro Sushi Cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Soboro Sushi Cake
- Prepare 750 grams of Minced chicken thigh.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of ●Sake.
- It’s 6 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 4 of rice bowls' worth Cooked rice.
- You need 2 of eggs Kinshi tamago (finely shredded thin omelette).
- It’s 1 of Edamame.
- You need 1 of Boiled shrimp.
- You need 1 of White sesame seeds.
Soboro Sushi Cake step by step
- Cook the rice, and prepare the kinshi tamago..
- Add the ground chicken meat and the ● ingredients to a pot, and use chopsticks to mix. Heat, and add the garlic, grated, last..
- Place the cake mold on a plate larger than the mold. Add a layer of rice. Then place half of the soboro on top. Use a rice paddle to lightly press down on it..
- Repeat the previous work to create a second layer. Top with the kinshi tamago, and decorate with the shrimp and edamame. Finish with a sprinkling of white sesame seeds..
- Remove the mold before eating, cut and serve..