TL's homemade fondant.
You can have TL's homemade fondant using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of TL's homemade fondant
- You need 3 cup of mini marshallows.
- It’s 1/2 oz of white baking chocolate with cocoa butter, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter , cut up.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of clear vanilla.
- You need 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 of paste food coloring if wanted.
TL's homemade fondant instructions
- In microwave safe bowl combine marshmallows, white chocolate , butter and milk. Microwave on 100 percent power (high) for one minute. Stir the mixture until smooth. If needed, microwave again until melted..
- Stir in vanilla and 1 and a half cup powered sugar. Mix until combined..
- Sprinkle work surface with half cup powered sugar. Pour mixture onto the powered sugar and begin to knead. Sprinkle with powered sugar and work until no longer sticky..
- If desired add color and knead it thru..