Paneer cup cake. The original recipe required for pressure cooking paneer, so I modified it. The Ultimate Peanut Butter Cup Cake With Chocolate Frosting. I feel like I should probably skip all the words right now and just get down to business.
In this post, we will learn how to make this easy sweet with step by step pictures and full video. Breakfast & brunch restaurant. "CUP CAKE". Fry paneer cubes until golden brown. You can have Paneer cup cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer cup cake
- You need 1 cup of grated paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of strawberry cursh.
- You need 2 table spoon of kiwi cursh.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of rose seerap.
- You need 1 of peace strawberry candy.
- It’s 2 table spoon of sugar powder.
- You need 1 table spoon of butter.
If you need to make cupcakes but don't have a cupcake tray, it's still possible to bake If you have cupcake liners, all you need to do is create stronger liners by stacking them. Cupcakes are an easy treat to make and are even easier to eat in their single-serve form with just the right amount of frosting in each bite. The only problem is when a late-night. Paneer is one of the most favourite amongst vegetarians.
Paneer cup cake step by step
- Sab se pehle gas par kadai rakh kar garamkar butter dal kar paneer fry kar add to sugar powder 2 minutes cook.
- And add to strawberry cursh mix well and grease a cup mold or pour paneer mixture set 1 hour in room temperature.
- Now you r plating in a dish knife ki help se nikal kar kiwi cursh or rose seerap ko spread karein strawberry candy se decorat kar sarve karein lijiye ready your paneer cup cake.
It has so many interesting and yummy recipes of itself that we just can't get enough of it..paneer based curries. these mainly differ with the way paneer is used in a range of sauces with different spices and vegetable bases. one such simple and easy paneer. Cupcakes are my go-to dessert especially when I am feeding a lot of people. Use your mason jar lids: Mason. Delicious and spicy chettinad kadai paneer recipe which has roasted spices in them. This dish taste amazing with roti or naan.