You can make Baked Rosogolla using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Rosogolla
- Prepare of For Rosogolla:-.
- You need 2 liter of full cream milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vinegar/ lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of refined flour/ semolina.
- Prepare 2 cup of water for Sugar Syrup.
- It’s 1 Cup of sugar for sugar syrup.
- It’s of For kheer:-.
- It’s 500 ml of full cream milk.
- It’s 200 gm of khoya.
- Prepare 100 ml of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of date palm jaggery.
Baked Rosogolla instructions
- Making Rosogolla:-.
- Boil 2 liter milk in a pot when the milk comes to boil turn off the flame add vinegar to the milk. The milk will curdle. Drain the milk in a cotton cloth or strainer. Run the strainer or cloth under fresh water for wash and hang it for 30minutes..
- After 30 minutes knead the chenna with the hands for 10 minutes. Knead the chenna very smooth. Add the flour and mash some more. And make smooth no cracks small balls..
- Meanwhile prepare sugar syrup with cardamom powder and transfer the balls into the boiling sugar Syrup. Cover it with a tight lid and let cook till puffed up and double in size (about 20 minutes). Switch off the flame. Don't open the lid until the temperature has come down..
- Let it stay in sugar syrup for 1 hrs. And after that squeeze out all the Syrup from every Rosogolla. and keep it aside..
- Making kheer:-.
- Boil the 500 ml milk in a heavy bottom pot. Reduce to 1/2 of its quantity. Then add condensed milk khoya and mix well until khoya completely dissolved with milk. Then add date palm jaggery and stir continuously it on medium flame until jaggery completely dissolved with milk and milk becomes thick consistency like to Rabri..
- Switch off the flame and let it cool down completely..
- Then put a layer of that Kheer in a oven proof bowl. Arrange the squeeze out Rosogollas.Now spread the last layer of kheer. Cover all Rosogolla. Spread some grated khoya over it..
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes and then put the bowl on the upper rack of the oven and bake it for 10 minutes at 180 or till the crust is golden in colour..
- Let it rest for another 5 minutes and then bring it to the room temperature and ready to serve your baked Rosogolla..
recipe by Suhita Rana Chowdhury👩🍳 @cookpad