Keto Vegan Dinner Rolls.
You can make Keto Vegan Dinner Rolls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Vegan Dinner Rolls
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of + 3 tbp ground psyllium husk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seeds for topping.
Keto Vegan Dinner Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 375F, line a parchment paper on baking tray,.
- In a large mixing bowl add dry ingredients, almond flour,coconut flour, psyllium husk, baking powder and salt. Combine..
- Add apple cider vinegar, olive oil and stir in hot water, combine for 1 minute until water is absorbed, add 2 tbsp psyllium husk, ball will be hold together. Set aside for 5-10 minutes..
- Roll each small balls between your hands and place them on baking tray..
- With a pastry brush, brush top of each ball with a bit of tap water, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake 40-45 minutes. cook at the bottom of the oven for 30 mints. Then put the rack middle of the oven to continue to cook 10-15 more minutes.you want crusty bread ? Turn on the grill mode for extra 5 minutes. But watch not to burn them.!!.
recipe by Rae @cookpad