Hot Cocoa Fudge. Cocoa Hot Fudge Sauce-just simple ingredients make this family favorite topping. In case of an emergency, I wanted to have a good recipe to make Hot Fudge Sauce using cocoa. This fudge is easy to make and very delicious.
Stir to blend, then bring to a boil, stirring. This Hot Cocoa Fudge Recipe is inspired by my favorite cold weather drink. It is packed with rich This hot cocoa fudge recipe makes a great holiday gift for neighbors. You can cook Hot Cocoa Fudge using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Cocoa Fudge
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 6 envelope of or 3/4 cup hot chocolate powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter, almond butter, or Nutella.
- You need 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk,.
You can package it up in a cute. Make cocoa hot fudge sauce, cool slightly, and spread on frozen ice cream layer. Top with crushed chocolate wafers and another layer of softened ice cream, in a complementing flavour. This easy Hot Cocoa Fudge is exceptionally creamy and decadent!
Hot Cocoa Fudge step by step
- mix all ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- add milk 1 tablespoon at a time, stir until smooth.
- spread into pan, let chill for 2 hours.
- cut into squares.
- more cocoa may be added if not chocolately enough.
- NOTE: the almond butter may need to be warmed for a few seconds to soften..
We love to add this festive fudge to our holiday cookie trays but have no problem whipping up a batch on a. Tiny marshmallows give this fudge recipe an added sweetness and subtle crunch. In a microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate chips. Our most trusted Cocoa Hot Fudge recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.