Sushi Cake for Doll's Festival.
You can cook Sushi Cake for Doll's Festival using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sushi Cake for Doll's Festival
- It’s 18 of cm Cake pan.
- Prepare 1 of any Cutter.
- Prepare 540 ml of White rice.
- It’s 1 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Kamaboko (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 of packet "Gomoku Sushi" mix for 3 rice servings.
- You need 4 slice of Ham.
- You need 1 of the following amounts x 2 [Thin Shredded Omelet].
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Katakuriko.
Sushi Cake for Doll's Festival instructions
- Cook the rice. Make the "gomoku sushi" according to the directions on the mix packet..
- Cover the cake pan with plastic wrap tightly. Make it a little bit bigger than the pan itself..
- Cut the ham into star shapes..
- Make the shredded omelet. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156005-easy-hard-to-tear-how-to-make-kinshi-tamago-shredded-omelette.
- Spread the shredded omelet into the cake pan from Step 2. Stuff the rice from Step 1 into the cake pan tightly. Cover with a plate and flip it all over!.
- Decorate the top with the mini tomato, kamaboko, and ham..