Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce. Pin Recipe to Your Board Today! See great recipes for Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce too! See great recipes for Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce too!
I removed the pits and peels and blended them before adding them to the pot. I added extra sugar and it turned out well. It was a little too spicy for me so next time I would add half the amount of pepper. You can have Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce
- It’s of PLUM SAUCE MUXTURE.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of plum sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kalamansi juice /lime juice.
- It’s of FRIED POTATO.
- Prepare 4 large of potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of each of dice garlic and shallot.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of dice ginger.
- Prepare 3 small of dice red chili pepper (optional).
- It’s 3 tbsp of slice dried apricots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour for coating.
In a nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry onion and garlic in hot oil until tender. Add scallops; stir-fry until scallops turn opaque. Old-Fashioned Dutch Potato Salad On the Go-Dried Fruit Salad Orange and Jicama Salad Orange and Jicama Salad with Edible Flowers Orange Salad with Enoki Mushroom Orange, Olive and Fennel Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette Organic Grape, Feta and Sno Pea Salad Organic Spinach Salad Place ribs in a large pot, cover with water and add thyme, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Remove the pasta with a spider or small strainer and add directly to the sauce, reserving the pasta water.
Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce step by step
- Removed skin of potato then dry with paper towel then springkle some flour and shake off excess flour and deep fry till its lightly brown then drain , set aside till ready to use and ( TIPS **** refried again for another few second till its crispy ).
- Mix the sauce then pour onto a nonstick pan and add in dice garlic,shallot and ginger with small red chili pepper (optional) for 1 minute till bubbly hot then off heat and add in slice dried apricot.
- SERVE DEEP FRIED POTATO TOP WITH SPICY GALIC AND DRIED APRICOT IN PLUM SAUCE.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY DISHES USING PLUM SAUCE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336095-salmon-with-carrot-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333436-fish-in-garlic-chili-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336125-carrot-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369035-pan-fried-hallibut-in-pineapple-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/458290-baked-fish-with-salad-in-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348938-chicken-pinwheel-in-spicy-garlic-plum-sauce.
- BELOW,ARE FEW POTATO RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340193-baked-cheesy-spicy-potato.
Toss to coat the pasta in the sauce, adding a splash of pasta water if the pasta seems dry. Drain the fat from the pan, but leave some of the liquid and frying remains so you can form the sauce. Return the pan to medium-low heat and start whisking the flour into oil, then stir in milk and raise heat to medium. Serve the sauce over fried chicken. Process garlic, paprika, and salt in a food processor until smooth.