Green bean casserole. No Thanksgiving feast is complete without one. You can make it before any guests arrive and refrigerate it until it's ready to bake. —Anna Baker, Blaine, Washington. Prepared with a rich mushroom gravy and made completely from scratch, this is the perfect no-fuss Thanksgiving side dish idea.
Every year, we all look forward to seeing family around the holidays. The love and laughter and joy of being with family on Thanksgiving and Christmas are the. Even now as we go to other family holiday get togethers with extended family, it always makes an. You can have Green bean casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green bean casserole
- It’s 2 can of French style green beans.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 6 slice of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onions diced.
- Prepare 1 can of French's french fried onions.
- It’s 4 slice of American cheese.
- You need 4 slice of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of swiss cheese.
The outcome was so fabulous that I made it again two days later for Thanksgiving. This is a must make recipe for the holidays or any large family gathering.
Green bean casserole step by step
- Cook onions,bacon and bell pepper til bacon is done.
- Mix cream of mushroom,drained green beans and cook ingredients.
- Top with cheeses.
- Cook at 350 for about 30 minutes.
- Top that with French fried onions.