Eggless sugarfree date and walnut cake. Date and Walnut Cake is a very easy and tasty cake recipe. Even a beginner in baking can make this cake easily. We would always buy the cakes ready from the bakeries.
This easy Eggless Cake with the flavor of Dates and Walnuts is quick, easy and just out of this world. Date and Walnut Cake, Eggless Date and Walnut Cake. by Tarla Dalal. The intense sweetness of dates and the rustic bitterness of walnuts complement each other beautifully in this eggless date walnut cake. You can have Eggless sugarfree date and walnut cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless sugarfree date and walnut cake
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 20 of dates chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
This is a delicious eggless cake recipe. The dates give added colour to the cake. What more could you ask for? This recipe has become a go-to for me.
Eggless sugarfree date and walnut cake step by step
- Soak dates in hot milk for half n hour….
- After half n hour grind it to a paste.
- Pre heat oven to 350 f.
- To date paste add oil and blend to mix well..keep this aside.
- Sift whole wheat flour,baking powder,baking soda,salt and cinnamon powder twice…add walnuts to it..mix.
- Add this to date paste md mix well till no lumps…
- Pour in greased cake tin..tap tin to avoid air bubbles….
- Bake it for approx 35 mins…enjoy.
recipe by Rashmi Goyal @cookpad
I don't remember where I got this recipe from initially, but these days, I make it a lot. It has no sugar in it but is lovely and sweet and almost healthy! Soft and moist eggless dates and walnut cake which taste so yummy. This cake taste amazing with a cup of tea. Set aside to cool down completely.