You can make Kutchi Dabeli using 32 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Kutchi Dabeli
- You need 1 pckt of Dabeli pav.
- You need as required of Masala Peanuts.
- It’s As needed of Dabeli special masala – homemade or readymade.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It’s as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare As needed of Butter or oil to roast our dabeli.
- Prepare as required of Garlic and chilli chutney.
- It’s as required of Green chutney.
- Prepare as required of Dates and tamarind chutney.
- You need 4 of Boiled Potatoes.
- It’s as needed of Coriander for garnishing leaves.
- You need 1 bowl of Yellow sev.
- It’s 1 of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of Pomegranate.
- You need 1 bowl of Barik sev / mahin sev.
- You need 1 tbsp of Crushed Dry coconut.
- You need of Dates and tamarind chutney.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Dates -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tamarind -.
- It’s as required of Water to boil.
- It’s as required of Grind it when cold.
- It’s of Garlic and red chilli chutney.
- It’s 5-6 of Crushed garlic.
- It’s 2 of Red chilli crushed.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of Water.
- You need of Green chutney.
- It’s as required of Coriander leaves.
- It’s As required of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Peanut.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of Water.
Kutchi Dabeli instructions
- Take 4 boiled potatoes, mash it, add salt to taste, add red chilli powder, add dabeli masala and mix well everything. Now heat up oil 3-4 tbsp in a pan, add mashed potatoes, add tamarind and dates chutney (thick chutney) (quantity of tamarind should be less than the dates about 1/4th or 1/5) and add little water to mix well I.e 1-2 tbsp of water. You can decorate it with crushed dry coconut, coriander leaves and masala peanuts..
- Our masala filling is ready to make dabeli, now take a pav as per your requirement, cut it through middle, apply green chutney, garlic and chilli chutney and dates and tamarind chutney (light), add masala / filling of potatoes, add little chutney in repetition of your choice again add masala and now add onion, sev, coriander leaves etc. Now its your choice you can roast it on tawa or pan using oil or butter.. our kutchi street style dabeli is ready to serve. I hope you like this recipe..
recipe by Amit Advani @cookpad