Easy date balls.
You can have Easy date balls using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easy date balls
- You need 1 kg of dates.
- You need 200 grams of butter.
- It’s 1 packet of Marry biscuits / 1 bowl sesame seeds for coating.
- Prepare as needed of Crushed nuts.
Easy date balls step by step
- Wash and dry 1 kg of dates. Seperate its kernels..
- Pour 200grams of butter in a deep pan and put the dates into it. Cook until the dates turn very soft. Take the help of a heavy spoon to mix the dates completely to form a smooth mixture..
- When the mixture is smooth enough, turn the stove off and let the mixture cool. You may put in refrigerator for few minutes. Mix in the crushed nuts like almonds..
- Crush the biscuits until smooth..
- Make balls out of date mixture and coat in the biscuits. You may use any semi sweet biscuits or use sesame seeds for coating. Your easy date balls are ready!.
recipe by Simasum @cookpad