Macrobiotic Tofu Mayonnaise.
You can have Macrobiotic Tofu Mayonnaise using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Tofu Mayonnaise
- You need 400 grams of Firm tofu.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Rice vinegar.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of Pickled plum powder (optional) (or use 1/2 tablespoon of plum vinegar).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey (or starch syrup).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Japanese mustard (or mustard).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of (I also have a cashew mayonnaise recipe.
- You need 1 of (Vegetarian Mayonnaise 1.
- You need 1 of (Vegetarian Mayonnaise 2.
- It’s 1 of (Delicious Shio-koji Tofu Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of (Yuzu Flavored Tofu Mayonnaise.
Macrobiotic Tofu Mayonnaise instructions
- Wrap the tofu in a paper towel and place in a colander on top of a bowl for 10 minutes to drain the water..
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender or mixer and blend until creamy. It's done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad