Almond cookies. Almond flour is the secret ingredient in these crisp and tender chocolate chip cookies. For chewiest cookies, enjoy these warm from the oven. If you prefer them a bit crisp, wait until they've cooled before biting into one (or several).
Beat in the egg, amaretto, and almonds. Gradually mix in the flour until well blended. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. You can cook Almond cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Almond cookies
- You need 200 gr of oat flour.
- Prepare 120 gr of honey.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 10 gr of extract of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of extract of amaretto.
- Prepare 50 gr of soya butter.
- You need 5 of almonds in pieces.
- Prepare of Extra almonds for the decoration.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla, and almond extract. Turn to this almond cookie recipe when you want something quick, easy, and SO YUMMY. You'll need three different types of almonds to flavor these cookies.
Almond cookies instructions
- Warm the butter, put it in a bowl add the egg and the honey and stir it well. Add all the other ingredients and stir well.
- Let it rest in fridge for 30 min..
- Take the dough and make small balls with a little hole inside in order to put a piece of almond..
- Put in a preheated oven 180 degrees for 7 min. Depends the oven. Enjoy ☺️.
Ground almonds, almond extract, and sliced almonds (for the top!). The ground almonds give these cookies that spotted texture which I love. Almond Cookies – these Chinese-style cookies are super crumbly and loaded with almond flakes. Gradually add flour and mix well. Home » Gluten Free » Gluten-Free Almond Cookies.