Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free).
You can make Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free)
- Prepare 1 cup of oats (I used instant oats).
- You need 1/2 cup of mixed seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of baked almonds.
- It’s 13-15 of dates.
- It’s 3 tbsps of coconut oil.
- You need As needed of Sea salt.
Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free) step by step
- Mix coconut oil with oats and seeds till combined..
- Toast on pan on low heat for 10-15 mins till fragrant. Alternatively, bake in the oven for 15 mins at 180 degrees. Let cool..
- Mashed soft dates and almonds with oat mixture. I use plastic gloves and just smooshed them together. Can also use a big ziplock and have fun smooshing them!.
- Line container with parchment paper. Press mixture in it..
- Sprinkle sea salt on top. Freeze for 1 – 2 hours before cutting in bars..
recipe by Gem @cookpad