Cranberry Sauce With ginger, pear & spices. Combine cranberries, pears, white sugar, water, brown sugar, orange juice, grated ginger, and salt in a medium saucepan. Press berries against side of pan with wooden spoon and continue to cook until berries have broken down and sauce thickens to a. Zest up your cranberry sauce this holiday season by infusing it with ginger and onion.
Cranberry-Pear-Ginger Sauce recipe: Try this Cranberry-Pear-Ginger Sauce recipe, or contribute your own. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! This is my go-to cranberry sauce recipe for the Holidays. You can cook Cranberry Sauce With ginger, pear & spices using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Sauce With ginger, pear & spices
- Prepare 2 packets of fresh cranberries.
- You need 2 cups of caster sugar.
- You need 1 cup of ginger ale or beer.
- You need 2 of oranges (juice of).
- It’s 2 of star anise.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 of pear chopped into chunks.
I love how the sweet Keywords: Cranberry Pear Sauce, cranberry sauce, cranberry sauce recipe, homemade cranberry sauce, How To Make Cranberry Sauce. Learn how to make a Ginger Pear Cranberry Sauce recipe! I hope you enjoy this easy Ginger Pear Cranberry Sauce Thanksgiving recipe! Classic, easy and delicious homemade Thanksgiving cranberry sauce!
Cranberry Sauce With ginger, pear & spices step by step
- In a pan place it on the hob on a medium heat, pour in the cranberries, pears, orange juice and ginger ale..
- Pour in the sugar and spices, gently bubble away for 20 to 25 minutes until thickened!.
Here's how to make cranberry sauce from scratch. When I prepare the sauce I add one or two peeled fresh pears. This pear version is the one my family requests most often. It's sweet, tangy and a beautiful ruby-red color. Since it keeps well in the refrigerator, I often make it in advance.