Anpanman Sushi Cake.
You can make Anpanman Sushi Cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Anpanman Sushi Cake
- You need 540 ml of White rice.
- It’s 4 of servings Premade chirashi sushi seasoning.
- You need 1 of Shrimp, whelk, flying fish roe.
- Prepare 1 of egg Kinshi tamago (finely shredded thin omelette).
- It’s 1 of Salmon flakes (readymade).
- You need 1 of sheet Toasted nori seaweed.
Anpanman Sushi Cake step by step
- Cook the rice on the harder side. Use a fan to cool the rice while mixing in the chirashi sushi seasoning..
- Once the rice has cooled, transfer to a serving plate and make into a cake shape. At this time you can add ingredients, or make a shrimp/minced whelk sandwich!.
- Once you have the shape of the cake, apply the kinshi tamago, then make the nose out of the flying fish roe, the cheeks from the salmon flakes, and make the eyes, eyebrows and mouth from the nori..
- For the nose and cheeks I made a round mold out of cardboard! Using everyone's recipes as references, it was surprisingly simple! My son loved it!.