Grilled cheese and ham.
You can have Grilled cheese and ham using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese and ham
- Prepare slices of Sourdough bread.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese.
- You need of Muenster or other cheese.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare 2 slices of ham.
Grilled cheese and ham step by step
- Heat cast iron skillet to medium high. Butter both sides of bread. Cook both pieces of bread on one side. Flip one slice and pull other out of pan..
- Places cheese sliced on bread in pan and cook ham in pan next to bread with cheese slices. Once bread is browned to desired liking. Place ham on cheese put on other half of bread flip and cook last un cooked side of bread..
- Cut into quarters and enjoy.
recipe by Kethro Michael Houseal @cookpad