Carp Banner Sushi Cake for Children's Day.
You can make Carp Banner Sushi Cake for Children's Day using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Carp Banner Sushi Cake for Children's Day
- You need 800 grams of Chirashi sushi.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs Scrambled egg.
- It’s 1 of Thin omelet.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 of sausage Fish sausages.
- It’s of Carp Banners.
- Prepare 6 of Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1/2 of Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1/2 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Sushi vinegar.
- You need of Utensils:.
- You need 1 of i recommend springform types 18 cm diameter cake pan.
- Prepare 1 of round Cookie cutter.
Carp Banner Sushi Cake for Children's Day instructions
- Thinly slice the cucumbers with a slicer. Slice the fish sausages thinly (if they're a bit frozen, they'll be easier to cut). Cut the thin omelet into circles with the cookie cutter..
- Cut out a < shape from one end of the crab sticks..
- Wrap 3 of the crab sticks from Step 2 with the nori. Leave the remaining 3 plain..
- Use sliced cheese to create the eyes and scales and stick them on with mayonnaise. Make the pupil of the eye with circular cut nori..
- Wet the springform pan slightly with water and place it on top of a plate. Pack half of the sushi rice into the cake pan and pile the scrambled egg in the center..
- Top with the rest of the sushi rice and pack it in tightly. Remove the cake pan..
- Line the sides of Step 6 with the circles from Step 1 in a colorful pattern. To prevent it from drying out, brush it with sushi vinegar. Decorate with the carp banners and it's done..
- Here's what it looks like when cut..