VANILLA CAKE with STRAWBERRIES and COCONUT.
You can make VANILLA CAKE with STRAWBERRIES and COCONUT using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of VANILLA CAKE with STRAWBERRIES and COCONUT
- It’s of cake.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of sunflower oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla paste.
- You need of extra.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw sugar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 200 grams of strawberry jam.
- It’s 50 grams of strawberries, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of almond meal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white chia seeds.
- It’s 23 cm of round spring form cake tin.
VANILLA CAKE with STRAWBERRIES and COCONUT instructions
- Preheat oven to 160°c. In a bowl mix the dry cake ingredients. In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients then combine the 2 and gently mix together. Pour into the cake tin and bake for 40 minutes, roughly..
- In a bowl mix the jam, strawberries and cream..
- Once cooked, remove cake from oven and allow to cool completely. Then open tin and remove the cake. Place on bench..
- Cut cake in half, carefully remove the top half. Spread 3/4 of the strawberry mixture onto the bottom half then place top half back on top..
- Spread the remaining mixture over the top of the cake. Sprinkle the almond meal then the chia seeds and finally the dessicated coconut. Serve immediately..
- Note: must be kept in the fridge..
recipe by VegOut @cookpad