Garlic and Parmesan Sauteed Green beans. If I had to choose my absolute favorite Truth be told, I'll enjoy a bowl of green beans raw. BUT add some sauteed garlic, sea salt, and parmesan to fresh green beans and I'm good. Sauteed green beans are the most versatile side dish.
Sautéed green beans with garlic and Parmesan is the simplest side dish you can make for Thanksgiving dinner. Sauteing green beans brings out all its flavors and with garlic, lemon and Parmesan cheese, it makes it a great compliment to any meal. Roasted Green Beans topped with Parmesan come out perfectly charred and tender – SO good, I can literally eat the Lay green beans out on the baking sheet and drizzle oil over them. You can make Garlic and Parmesan Sauteed Green beans using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Garlic and Parmesan Sauteed Green beans
- Prepare 2 bunch of fresh green beans.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
Season with salt, pepper and garlic They were a HUGE hit. Nice change from my steamed and sauteed green beans. Sautéed green beans with garlic and Parmesan is a quick side dish that brings out the flavors of green beans with the help of flavor boosters garlic, lemon. Crisp, fresh Sautéed Green Beans are an easy side dish that you'll want to make again and again!
Garlic and Parmesan Sauteed Green beans instructions
- Bring a quart of water to boil will a dash of salt..
- Add green beans and boil until bright green. Remove green beans from.water and place them in an ice water bath to stop cooking..
- In a skillet, melt butter, salt and add garlic and green beans. Saute until they are wilted and tender crisp..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese along side any dish..
A step by step how to recipe video shows you just how If you like green beans, you are going to LOVE this recipe. These sautéed green beans with Parmesan are a simple yet flavorful way to enjoy crisp. Garlic Parmesan Green BeansA Sweet Pea Chef. Sauteed Green Beans and Lemon Garlic MushroomsCanadian Cooking Adventures. Heat a large high-sided skillet over medium heat.