Mini Pumpkin Oatmeal Pies.
You can make Mini Pumpkin Oatmeal Pies using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Pumpkin Oatmeal Pies
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Quick oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of Rolled oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Almond milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla.
- You need 3 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 1 can of Pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Stevia.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1 dash of Allspice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare of Layering.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips.
Mini Pumpkin Oatmeal Pies instructions
- Crust- mix all of the ingredients together for the crust and fill into 2 muffin pans that should have 6 muffins each (12 combined). This is the first layer.
- Filling- mix all the ingredients together for the filling then use half of it to pour into your muffin pans as the second layer.
- Chocolate chips- sprinkle your chocolate chips evenly on top of the pumpkin. As the third layer.
- Filling- now pour the rest of your pumpkin filling over the chocolate chips as the fourth layer.
- Topping- now sprinkle rolled oats mini marshmallow pieces and brown sugar on top as the fifth layer.
- Drizzle a little honey on top if you would like..
- Baking- place in the oven at 355° and bake for 30 minutes.
- When done baking remove and eat warm or chill them! Enjoy.