Southwest Green Bean Casserole. Tired of canned cream of mushroom soup? Not your typical green bean bake.with chipotles and corn chips, this may become a newfound favorite! Alfredo sauce, tomatoes, canned, green beans, canned, french fried onions, cajun seasoning.
Add the green beans, mushroom soup, onion rings and House Seasoning to taste. You'll find links to our complete step-by-step, photo illustrated instructions for making a Thanksgiving Dinner the whole family will enjoy. Filled with fresh mushrooms, garlic, parmesan and baked in a creamy sauce. You can have Southwest Green Bean Casserole using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Southwest Green Bean Casserole
- You need of Green Bean Casserole.
- You need 1 can of industrial sized can cut green beans.
- You need 2 can of mild rotel.
- It’s 3 can of large cans of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of jars of Prego Double Cheddar Cheese sauce.
- You need 1 large of bag of French Fried Onions.
- Prepare 2 clove of diced garlic.
- Prepare 1 large of red onion diced.
Cook your beans up to two days in advance. Cool them completely, then refrigerate them. You are welcome to make your own cream of mushroom soup. Now I fix it frequently for my family of five.
Southwest Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Mix all ingredients together except green beans and fried onions. Place green beans in casserole dishes. I use two. Pour mixture over green beans and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour at 375° top with fried onions and bake another 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Just follow these easy step by step photo instructions. Now understand I hate cooking with cans of soup. A great side dish for a holiday or any day. The homemade cheddar cheese sauce with sour cream. This is a must make recipe for the holidays or any large family gathering.