You can have Ham/Bacon Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham/Bacon Sandwich
- It’s 3 piece of ham.
- You need 2 piece of bacon.
- It’s of lettuce, cut.
- You need of pickles, sliced.
- Prepare of baby tomatoes, sliced.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 slice of bread.
- It’s of sliced cheese.
- It’s of sweet chili sauce.
Ham/Bacon Sandwich step by step
- Gather all your ingrediënts! (I am making two sandwiches so I took two times as much).
- Put the ham on a slice of bread and lay 3 slices of cheese on top of it..
- Put the slices of bread (including the one from step 2) in the grill oven and wait till the bread is crispy and the cheese is molten..
- Drizzle some sweet chili sauce over the molten cheese..
- Add the lettuce, tomatoes, onion and pickles to the sandwich..
- After you baked the bacon, lay it on top of the greens..
- Put the second slice of bread on top of the bacon and enjoy your delicious sandwich..
recipe by DennisHemmink @cookpad