Hotdog And Green Bean With Kimchi Spaghetti. Cheddar cheese, hot dog buns, hot dogs, kimchi, lettuce, mustard, onion, sugar, vegetable oil. Korean fusion food Kimchi hot dog! Today's recipe is a fusion dish I created.
The inspiration comes from all the hype surrounding Korean fusion dishes such as Korean BBQ tacos, kimchi quesadillas, hamburgers and hot dogs. This Green Bean Hot Dog Casserole is perfect for when you need to whip together a meal! If you have a couple of cans of green beans, a can of cream soup, and a package of hot dogs you will soon have a meal on your table. You can cook Hotdog And Green Bean With Kimchi Spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hotdog And Green Bean With Kimchi Spaghetti
- You need of PASTA OPTION.
- Prepare 150 grams of Spaghetti.
- It’s of HOTDOG AND GREEN BEAN.
- You need 4 stick of hotdog.
- Prepare 4 stick of green bean / french bean.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 400 grams of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oilve oil.
This recipe suggests cream of mushroom soup, but you could use the cheddar. Feeding green beans will not help your dog lose weight if he is not getting enough exercise and is consuming inappropriate calories for his age This can lead to nutritional imbalances and deficiencies, and dogs on the green bean diet may regain the weight they lost as a result of metabolic changes. Hot dog wieners with noodles – what can be simpler? However, there's one incredibly simple way to turn them into a smashingly fun and easy-to-prepare dish.
Hotdog And Green Bean With Kimchi Spaghetti instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add salt and spaghetti then simmer for 8 minutes then drain and set aside.
- Slice half way thru the hotdog then squeeze in between then drizzle some olive oil and bake it at 200C /400F for 10 minutes.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce with kimchi and mix well then add in the baked hot dog and poarch for another 5 minute then removed the hot dog and add in the cooked spaghetti.
- HOTDOG AND GREEN BEAN WITH KIMCHI SPAGHETTI SAUCE.
- GLAD TO SHARE FEW OF MY KIMCHI RECIPE TOO https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354806-noodle-with-kimchi https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334125-spam-with-kimchi https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369201-kimchi-fried-ramen https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334280-kimchi-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363760-kimchi-hotdog https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361934-kimchi-flavoured-mayonnaise-dressing https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347066-seafood-kimchi-soup.
Cook in accordance with the spaghetti package instructions; Drain and serve hot in deep or large plates with or without the sauce. Hot Dog and Bean CasseroleReal Mom Kitchen. Broccoli, Green Bean, and Turkey Frank SandwichMadeleine Cocina. A hot dog (also spelled hotdog) is a grilled or steamed sausage sandwich where the sausage is served in the slit of a partially sliced bun. It can also refer to the sausage itself.