Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds. My mom had a cookie book when I was a kid that had this one recipe for giant oatmeal honey cookies, and it was my go-to recipe for cookie cravings. Almond Flakes Cookies Recipes on Yummly Incredible Recipes from Heaven. baking powder, baking soda, egg.
Almond-Peach-Strawberry Green Smoothie Recipe with Chia SeedsIncredible Smoothies. Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted. The original that started it all. You can make Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds
- It’s 100 gr of oat flour.
- You need 90 gr of oat flakes.
- Prepare 40 gr of margarine.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 120 ml of honey (thyme is possible).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of diced Peach medium size.
The perfect combination of crispy flakes, crunchy oat clusters with a Pages with related products. See and discover other items: honey cereal, honey roasted almonds, crispy rice, apple cinnamon oatmeal, apple slices, real honey. Sugar free oatmeal cookies are sure going to make a great impression. The edges have a slight crunch This cookie recipe uses raw honey which can easily be replaced with maple syrup or agave nectar.
Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds instructions
- In a bowl mix the flour, the flakes, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and the pinch of salt..
- Cut the peach in small pieces and let it aside. Melt the margarine.
- In a second bowl mix the melted margarine, with the egg and the honey..
- Pour the 1st bowl into the second and mix well. Add the diced peach and mix carefully..
- Leave at the fridge for an hour the mix of butter to stand..
- After an hour preheat the oven at 165 degrees in air and take out the mix from the fridge. Put almonds flakes to the little balls while you put them in the tray with 2 spoons..
- Bake for 12 min till bottom is bit brown. They might still look unbaked but is the way they look. Take them out and leave them at the tray for 15 min to stand. Enjoy!.
The original recipe used an oats and honey granola, almonds, and white chocolate. I used a vanilla-almond granola, toasted almonds, and Guittard extra semi-sweet chocolate chips. The darker chocolate helps to offset the sweetness of the granola. Delicious Honey Bunches of Oats and peanut butter drop cookies. I love cookies that take five minutes to prep!