Easy Pumpkin Muffins.
You can cook Easy Pumpkin Muffins using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pumpkin Muffins
- It’s 1 box of White Cake Mix.
- You need 15 oz of Canned Pumpkin.
- You need 1/2 packages of Nestles Morsels.
- Prepare of Paper Cupcake Holders.
- It’s of Muffin Pan.
Easy Pumpkin Muffins step by step
- Mix ALL ingredients in bowl. Do not use a blender!.
- Place cupcake holders in muffin pan..
- Spoon in enough to almost fill. Do not be precise..
- Place in preheated oven @ 350°.
- Set for 15 minutes and check. You want the tops at the point of browning. Gives them a little crunch..
- Lastly, eat one before everyone else. These never last!.