Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Icing For Cakes.
You can make Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Icing For Cakes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Icing For Cakes
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 6 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 lb of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (generous helping) creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Icing For Cakes step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°F..
- Bake cake according to box directions. Using a 9×13 baking dish..
- Heat butter and milk in heavy saucepan..
- Bring to a boil and stir constantly. Boil 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter and powdered sugar. Stir until smooth, over low heat..
- It should start to turn glossy. Remove from heat and add vanilla..
- Pour quickly over hot cake. Spread evenly and let cool..
- After you add powdered sugar, if it looks to dry, just add a small amount of milk to loosen it up. A little goes a long way, so I use 1/8 of a teaspoon to start..