Chinese Green Beans.
You can have Chinese Green Beans using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Green Beans
- You need 2 cup of fresh green beans, trimmed and washed.
- You need 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger or 1 tsp. fresh.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of sesame seeds.
Chinese Green Beans step by step
- Place green beans in saucepan. Add about a half a cup of water, steam for about 15 minutes on medium or until they are almost done..
- While they are cooking, in a small sauce pan add soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic. Cook on medium for 5 minutes. Turn off heat until green beans are done..
- When green beans are done, drain the water. Add sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Top with sesame seeds..