Easy Chirashizushi Cake.
You can cook Easy Chirashizushi Cake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easy Chirashizushi Cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 of rice cooker cups' worth Sushi rice.
- Prepare 1 of Flaked salmon.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) White sesame seeds, shiso leaves.
- You need 1 of egg worth Usuyaki tamago (thin omelette).
- You need 1 of Boiled shrimp, cooked or smoked salmon, or whatever you like.
Easy Chirashizushi Cake step by step
- Shred the shiso leaves. Mix the sesame weed and shredded shiso in the sushi rice, using a cutting motion so you don't crush the rice..
- Spread a piece of plastic wrap in a round container (a plastic container or a mold) and spread in half the sushi rice..
- Sprinkle in some flaked salmon..
- Add the rest of the sushi rice, and press down tightly with a rice paddle..
- Line a serving plate with some lettuce or other greens (if you have them). Invert the container of rice on top, and take the plastic wrap off..
- Decorate the top with whatever you like. I made little flowers made out of smoked salmon, and added usuyaki tamago (thin omelette), shrimp and daikon radish sprouts..