You can make Plum Cake using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Plum Cake
- You need of Raisins cranberries figs cherries apricots dates as your choice.
- It’s of Tutti frutti as your choice.
- You need as needed of Cashewnuts almonds and walnuts.
- It’s 1-1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Dry ginger powder.
- You need 4 Cloves of powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown sugar powdered.
- You need as needed of Cherry for garnishing.
Plum Cake step by step
- Firstly soak dry fruits in orange juice for 2 hours..
- Now mix cashew almonds and walnuts in dry flour in a plate..
- Further sieve all purpose flour baking powder baking soda milk powder dry ginger powder cloves powder nutmeg powder cardamom powder and cinnamon powder..
- Now mix butter and brown sugar in a bowl.Now mix milk and vanilla essence in a bowl..
- Add milk and vanilla essence..
- Blend till the batter is combined and dry fruit and orange juice mix. Gently mix..
- Add cashewnuts almonds and walnuts..
- Further transfer the cake batter into the cake mould..
- Bake at 180° c for 40 to 45 minutes..
- Plum Cake is ready. Garnish with cherries and nuts..
- Finally serve the Plum Cake..
recipe by Poonam Gupta @cookpad