Raspberry cookies with oat flour. Combine brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and rolled oats. Rub in the butter using your hands or a pastry blender to form a crumbly mixture. Raspberry cookies with oat flour instructions Whisk together the dry ingredients: rolled oats, oat flour, salt and baking powder in a medium sized bowl.
Make a small well in centers, fill with a teaspoons of raspberry preserves or jam. Take a tiny piece of dough and kindof half cover the jam down the center over just the jam. Made with moderate amounts of fat and sugar, they can be enjoyed for breakfast/brunch or as a healthier dessert/snack. You can cook Raspberry cookies with oat flour using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Raspberry cookies with oat flour
- It’s 1 cup of rolled oats (110 grams).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oat flour (90 grams).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 40 gr of unsalted margarine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 120 ml of maple syrup or honey.
- Prepare 55 gr of diced raspberries.
- It’s 1 of egg (medium).
Stir in the oats, oat flour and bicarbonate of soda. Fold in the chocolate chips and raspberries carefully. In a larger bowl, mix the butter, egg, vanilla and maple syrup or honey together. Tip the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until everything is well blended.
Raspberry cookies with oat flour instructions
- Whisk together the dry ingredients: rolled oats, oat flour, salt and baking powder in a medium sized bowl..
- In a larger bowl, mix the butter, egg, vanilla and maple syrup or honey together..
- Tip the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until everything is well blended..
- Dice the raspberries and fold them into the mixture..
- Place the bowl in the fridge and chill for 30 minutes. If it's still very soft leave it longer till is firm..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or spray with oil spray. Either drop the cookies into rough circles onto the parchment paper, or place a cookie cutter on the tray and spoon the mixture into them to get a circular shape..
- Preheat 180 degrees air.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the tops are firm..
- Allow the cookies cool on a baking rack for 15 min and enjoy!.
These tasty Raspberry Oatmeal Cookies are great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, a snack or when you need a little stress relief or an excuse to dance procrastinate. Maybe baking should be a stress relieving exercise? Almond Oat Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies. Happy February- the month of all things treats and chocolate! These super soft and gooey almond flour and oatmeal cookies loaded with chocolate and raspberries are here just in time for the perfect Valentine's Day treat!