Homemade Easter Treat.
You can make Homemade Easter Treat using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Easter Treat
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate custard powder.
- You need 2-3 of crushed biscuits.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare as needed of Gems.
- You need of For topping.
- It’s 6-8 of Orange candy.
- You need 2 of crushed Oreo.
Homemade Easter Treat step by step
- Take mik and mix chocolate custard powder in it on a medium flame… Add sugar..
- After 5-6 minutes switch off the flame. Cool the custard..
- In a serving cup or bowl, add crushed biscuits press with the spoon set for 5-6 min in a refrigerator..
- Then pour chocolate custard in it, make a small hole in the top for Orange candy refrigerate for 10mins.
- Then sprinkle oreo crush, chocolate syrup gems and serve chilled..
recipe by DrSwati Verma @cookpad