Pyro's Bar & Grill french bread pizza.
You can make Pyro's Bar & Grill french bread pizza using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pyro's Bar & Grill french bread pizza
- It’s of bread, cheese, sauce.
- It’s 2 loaf of French bread.
- Prepare 6 cup of cheese any kind will do mozzarella is the best (you might want to add more or less cheese it is up to you).
- It’s 20 oz of pizza sauce of your choice (you can add more or less pizza sauce its up to you ).
- Prepare of toppings.
- You need 1 packages of pepperoni as much or as less as you want.
- Prepare 1 of salami.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of green red or yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 of Canadian bacon or ham.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple cubed.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives sliced.
- Prepare 1 of and just about anything else you would want to put on a pizza.
Pyro's Bar & Grill french bread pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 375°F..
- sliced French bread in half and place on cookie sheet.
- spread pizza sauce on all 4 half of the French bread.
- put cheese on all of the French bread with the pizza sauce.
- now add the toppings of your choice.
- after you have to put your toppings on put another small layer of cheese over all of the toppings.
- now bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until cheese is all nice and bubbly.
- remove from oven and let cool for a little bit before serving and enjoy.
recipe by chuck.prescott @cookpad