Chicken With Wild Mushrooms in Cream Sauce Finished With Parmesan / Serrano Ham.
You can cook Chicken With Wild Mushrooms in Cream Sauce Finished With Parmesan / Serrano Ham using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken With Wild Mushrooms in Cream Sauce Finished With Parmesan / Serrano Ham
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 of garlic.
- Prepare of Wild mushrooms.
- It’s of Chicken (fillet).
- You need 300 ml of Chicken broth.
- You need 25 ml of heavy Cream.
- You need 25 ml of milk.
- Prepare Half of lemon.
- Prepare 75 gr of flour.
- You need 50 gr of butter (to use in 3 times).
- It’s of Oil (olive).
- It’s of Dried oregano – garlic powder – gember powder – salt – black pepper – dark soja – nutmeg.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- You need of Serrano ham.
Chicken With Wild Mushrooms in Cream Sauce Finished With Parmesan / Serrano Ham instructions
- Dice onion – garlic – mushroom – chicken (season chicken with salt-pepper-garlic powder-gember powder-dried oregano-olive oil).
- Heat up the oil and butter – add the onion – add mushrooms (fry till all the water is gone) season with a little bit dark soja -salt -black pepper- few lemon drops.
- Add garlic – take out and set a side – don’t clean the pan – add butter.
- Fry the chicken – take out and set a side – dont’t clean the pan – add butter – flour – chickenbroth – milk (bechamelsauce) – heavy Cream – season with salt – black pepper – dried oregano – nutmeg – few lemon drops – (meanwhile you can put the ham under the grill or fry it) let the sauce cook 2 min. Then add the mushrooms-chicken. Let it cook On a low fire for 10 min. (meanwhile you can make your pasta).
- Chop the ham, you can dress ure plate with the parmesan/serrano ham and a little bit of dried oregano. Bonne apetit..
recipe by LaVeNa @cookpad