Dry fruits laddo/Balls. These dry fruit ladoos are great for anyone looking for healthy & nutrient dense snack. Instructions for making dry fruits laddu: Take all dry nuts like cashew, badam, pista and walnut (optional) in a frying pan. Dry fruits laddu make a perfect after-school snack for kids.
Healthy nuts laddu for kids, Pregnant women, and of course everyone. Zero sugar dry fruits laddu make a great mid-morning and mid-evening snacks to overcome the sweet addiction. Dry Fruits Ladoo – healthy and tasty ladoo with mixed dry fruits & nuts. You can make Dry fruits laddo/Balls using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dry fruits laddo/Balls
- Prepare 1 cup of Dates crushed or cut into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of pistachios crushed or cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond crushed or cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cashews crushed or cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated dry coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole raisins (golden/black/green) anything is fine.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- It’s 4-5 tablespoons of ghee.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Poppy seeds (optional).
- It’s of Jaggery/sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of jagger/sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Sauteeing the dry fruits nuts mix in ghee after grinding is purely optional. But it helps to roll the ladoos easily. The good thing about this recipe is its without sugar. In this recipe you will get more figs taste than dates taste.
Dry fruits laddo/Balls instructions
- Take a big pan heat up.
- Add 4 tablespoons of ghee to the pan then roast all dry fruits (except raisins) for 5-6 minutes in a low heat and add poppy seeds to it and sauté in low heat for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then add grated coconut to the roasted dry fruits pan then allow it to cool down for 8-10 minutes.
- To Make a syrup take a pan heat up then add water to it, let allow water to boil then add sugar/(powder/crushed jaggery) to the boiling water then sauté the syrup for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix syrup and roasted dry fruits in a mixing bowl then add raisins, cardamom powder to the bowl mix everything together and take a small quantity of ghee in your palm rub it all over your palms then take a lemon sized from mixture roll it to round shaped just like ball.
- Your dry fruits laddo/balls ready to go in your tummy, store your laddos in a airtight container and store them to a month.
recipe by Sai’s Kitchen @cookpad
Chop the dates, almonds, pistachios, cashews, raisins into small pieces with help of large knife or using a pestle or. What can I give to my child for weight gain. The one most common question that I get asked is about weight gain in children. Now I believe that if the child is healthy and hitting his/her developmental. Dry fruits are potent enough to benefit human health in a number of ways.