Chocolate cup cakes (specially for kids).
You can have Chocolate cup cakes (specially for kids) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cup cakes (specially for kids)
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- You need of fine sugar.
- You need of coco powder.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of oil or butter.
- Prepare of gems.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- You need of Dairy milk chocolate for decoration.
- Prepare of Silicon cup cake moulds.
Chocolate cup cakes (specially for kids) step by step
- Preheat the microwave.
- Grease the silicon butterfly moulds with oil.
- Take a bowl add butter and fine sugar 1 tbsp vanilla essence mix well.
- Take a sieve add all purpose flour baking powder,baking soda,coco powder strain them well in a bowl.
- Mix well by adding milk to it with a cut fold method.
- Pour the cake batter in all butterfly moulds and tap it well to release air bubbles.
- Now bake the cake in microwave for 20 to 25 min on convection mode 180 degree celcius.
- Once bake let the cake cool for 1 hour then decrote with gems and chocolates and serve it.
recipe by Ritika Agrawal @cookpad
Share this post: