Crockpot Glazed Ham.
You can cook Crockpot Glazed Ham using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Glazed Ham
- Prepare 8-10 lb. of fully cooked ham.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar, for coating.
- Prepare of Glaze:.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peach jam.
- It’s 1/4 cup of stone ground mustard.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ginger.
Crockpot Glazed Ham step by step
- Place all glaze ingredients in saucepan..
- Stirring frequently, allow mixture to come to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Place glaze over the top of ham in crockpot..
- Coat with brown sugar..
- Heat on low for 4 hours basting periodically with the juices..
- Cut into slices and enjoy!.
recipe by Leelumae @cookpad