Hamu katsu – ham cutlet.
You can make Hamu katsu – ham cutlet using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamu katsu – ham cutlet
- You need 3 slices of ham (1/2cm – thick).
- You need of Pepper, to your taste.
- It’s 1 Tbs of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 300 ml of frying oil.
- Prepare 100 g of cabbage, shredded.
- It’s 1/2 of tomato, cut into 1/4.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce, if desired.
Hamu katsu – ham cutlet step by step
- Pepper on both sides of ham..
- Beat an egg in a small mixing bowl, add the water and combine well. Transfer to a flat plate. Put the flour and bread crumbs to flat plates for each as well..
- Coat the ham with flour, then the egg mixture and then bread crumbs..
- Put the frying oil in a frying pan and then put the ham. Cook on medium heat. After a while take them over and cook until golden brown. *it's ok to put ham in oil before firing..
- Let the oil drip off, cut into half and serve with cabbage and tomato. Flavor with worcestershire sauce if desired..
recipe by YOROKOBI kitchen @cookpad