Beer battered fresh green beans. Tender green beans dipped in a homemade beer batter, then fried until crispy (yet still with a light crunchy texture), are a fantastic party appetizer or fun My recipe uses an easy beer batter that lends to a super crispy and delicate textured green bean. Even if you don't like to drink beer, you don't want. Tender fresh green beans dipped in a beer batter and fried to perfection.
Tender fresh green beans dipped in a beer batter and fried to perfection. Once you have had these Beer Battered Fried Green Beans you'll never want fries. Like most fried foods, this snack is best the moment it's done, so dig in. You can make Beer battered fresh green beans using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Beer battered fresh green beans
- It’s 1 of fry pan with peanut, coconut or almond oil..
- You need 1/2 lb of fresh green beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beer 🙂 your choice of brand.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely ground parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
Have a suggestion for a dish you'd like us to try? Dredge trimmed beans in batter to coat. Lift the coated beans out of the batter, allow the excess batter to drip back into the bowl, and add the beans to the fryer and fry, in batches, until light golden brown. If you have never had a deep-fried green beans, you should.
Beer battered fresh green beans instructions
- With a whisk in a medium bowl. Mix together beer, flour, cheese and salt and pepper..
- Clean and dry the green beans. Batter dip by batch. Cook like bacon (in strips lined up)..
- Lay out on paper towels. Can stack in a tower. On top of each other..
We only say that because it could be one of the best fried foods you will ever try. Lift the coated beans out of the batter, allow the excess batter to drip back into the bowl, and add the beans to the fryer and fry, in batches, until light golden brown. Drain the beans on paper towels, and serve immediately. Beer-Battered Green Beans with Dipping Sauce. In a small mixing bowl combine garlic, olive oil and mayonnaise.