Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice. Having never purchased a can of SPAM before this Sriracha and SPAM Fried Rice from The Sriracha Cookbook was an eye opener. Any unpleasantness disappeared when the SPAM cubes were sautéed with toasted sesame oil along with kernels of sweet corn and day-old rice. Stir in green onions and eggs.
I used bacon flavored spam, and had to use a can of drained mixed veggies instead of. Switch up your fried rice game with THIS surprise ingredient! We decided to swap spam in for the usual pork or chicken in a classic fried rice. You can have Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice
- It’s of SRIRACHA TOMATO SAUCE.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sriracha chili sauce.
- It’s of SPAM AND ONION FRIED RICE.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 large of dice onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked white rice or leftover white rice.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 can of spam /luncheon meat.
- It’s 8 small of cherry tomato.
Spam is really salty on its own, so it pairs well with the mild rice (just don't go overboard with soy sauce) and the result is something even more flavorful and. Spam Rice OmeletteAIR FRY WITH ME. spam, green onion, jack cheese, white pepper, unagi Spam Fried RiceSalu Salo Recipes. green onions, spam, olive oil, soy sauce, eggs, frozen mixed Spam Fried RiceDamn Delicious. fish sauce, vegetable oil, cooked rice, carrots, spam, Sriracha and. Rice with Tomato and Onion (Arroz Rojo). If you're used to making rice in a pot, you'll be intrigued by this frying-pan method.
Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice step by step
- Mix tomato puree with light soy sauce then add sriracha chili sauce ,adding more for spicy lover and less for those can't take the heat.
- With oil pan fry the spam with onion then add inwhite cooked rice or overnight leftover white rice then add in the beaten eggs which season with salt and pepper and let the egg set then stir fry using a chopstick.
- Once the eggs are all set then add in the sriracha tomato sauce and stir fry to mix about 1 minutes then add in the last spoon of the sriracha tomato sauce and mix well till its the fried rice almost dry then off heat and add some cherry tomato.
Onion Tomato Raita is one of the easiest and the most commonly made indian raita recipe. Serve onion tomato raita with pulao, biryani or with other rice dishes. If you want you can even garnish this raita with a few mint or coriander leaves. Add the diced shallot and onions and My lunches consist of a layer of lettuce, a chopped tomato, a half an avocado and what ever is. Transfer fried rice to a large bowl or platter.