Tahini Chocolate Cake with Coconut Chocolate Mousse frosting.
You can have Tahini Chocolate Cake with Coconut Chocolate Mousse frosting using 20 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tahini Chocolate Cake with Coconut Chocolate Mousse frosting
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of granulated sugar, powdered.
- You need of condensed milk.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of coco powder.
- It’s of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of White sesame paste with 1 tbsp olive oil 1/4 cup.
- It’s of For mousse:.
- Prepare of dark chocolate compound.
- Prepare of non dairy whipped cream.
- You need of coconut milk cream.
- You need of icing sugar.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- You need of For decoration:.
- It’s of Chopped roasted nuts.
- You need of Piping.
- Prepare of Star nozzle.
Tahini Chocolate Cake with Coconut Chocolate Mousse frosting instructions
- Sieve together all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda 3 times..
- In a big bowl take condensed milk, vanilla, milk, oil, and powdered sugar and beat until fluffy. Will take some time..
- Add the dry ingredient into wet ingredient..
- Mix with rubber spatula very gently..
- Divide the batter into 2 parts..
- In one part mix tahini paste and in another part mix coco powder..
- Preheat oven at 180C for 10 minutes..
- Start pouring batter in a greased loaf pan. Pour randomly..
- Make some patterns with a toothpick..
- Bake 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven at 180C..
- After baking cool it on a wire rack..
- For the chocolate mousse:.
- Heat the non dairy whipped cream until bubbles appear on top..
- Pour this cream on chopped chocolates and melt the chocolates completely..
- Refrezerate for 2 hours..
- After 2 hours bring it out and beat it with electric beater..
- Take coconut milk in a large and chilled bowl and whip it for 10 minutes or until stiff peaks form..
- Now add the icing sugar, vanilla essence and beat again for 2 minutes..
- Now add the chocolate ganache in this whipped coconut cream and mix well..
- Mix and beat with a beater and refrezerate..
- Now cover the Tahini cake with this coconut chocolate mousse and decorate according to your choice..
recipe by Aparajita Dutta @cookpad