Black Rice Orange Pudding.
You can have Black Rice Orange Pudding using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Rice Orange Pudding
- You need 1/4 cup of Black Rice.
- It’s 2 cups of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of orange.
- It’s as required of Few pomegranate seeds.
- You need 2 Tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- You need 4-5 of pitted dates.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Date Syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
Black Rice Orange Pudding instructions
- Soak Black Rice for 10 mins after washing. Cook Black Rice half done. Drain and set aside. Deseed the Dates.
- In the same pot add the half cooked black rice and add coconut milk. Bring it to heat. Stir. Add Date Syrup. Stir.
- Add dates, cardamom powder and on low flame keep stirring until your desired consistency.
- Once cooled add oranges and desiccated coconut. You can have it hot or cold. Plate.
recipe by Madhumita Bishnu @cookpad