You can make Glazed Ham using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Glazed Ham
- It’s 1 of smoked ham (at least 10 pounds).
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 cup of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of grape jelly.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s tsp of ginger.
- You need of dry mustard…for rub.
- It’s cup of coca-cola.
- You need cup of oj.
- Prepare of aluminum foil (to cover meat).
- You need 1 medium of size bowl.
Glazed Ham step by step
- Wash ham….
- Put dry mustard all over ham….
- Boil all ingredients until you boiling point…stirring occasionally….
- Transfer glaze into bowl….
- Pour some of glaze onto ham… (enough so juice can remain in the bottom while cooking)….
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees; cover ham with aluminum foil.
- Cook ham just like directions on original pack… (I cooked my 9.89lb. ham for 4 hours and 25 minutes)…basting every 30 minutes….
- During last 1 hour, turn oven to 400°F.. basting every 15 minutes or so….
recipe by Thook31 @cookpad