Bhapa Sandesh (Steamed Sandesh).
You can have Bhapa Sandesh (Steamed Sandesh) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Bhapa Sandesh (Steamed Sandesh)
- Prepare 1 litre of milk.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of date palm jaggery.
- You need Few of Few raisins.
- It’s 1/2 cu of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ghee.
Bhapa Sandesh (Steamed Sandesh) instructions
- In a pan boil one litre milk. Then add lemon juice in it. Let it curdle. Then switch the flame off. Line a muslin cloth over a bowl. Pour the chena in it. Rinse with water. Squeeze the excess water from the chena..
- Put the chena in a bowl. Add three tbsp of date palm jaggery. Mix well. Now put the mixture in a mixer jar and blend it..
- Heat a pan on medium flame. Add water.put a stand in it. Now take a container grease it with ghee. Pour the chena mixture in it. Close the lid of container..
- Place the container over the stand. Cover the pan with a lid. Steam on a low flame for 30 minutes. Switch the flame off. Let it cool down..
- Now put the container in refrigerator for 1-2 hour. Transfer the sandesh to a plate. Cut into square pieces. Garnish with raisins..
recipe by Tanushri Paul @cookpad